When the work and work outs are done, I decided that I will stream on twitch.tv more often may it be by myself, with my daughter, or a group of friends online. Playing games has gotten me through a lot and not just whatever I am playing but also the people I meet in these gaming worlds. I would not be playing now if not for the gaming community and the bonds I've made so far. See you on the next level.
Games Currently Playing:
- Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) - PS4 Pro
- For Honor - PS4 Pro
Schedule in Central Time:
- Monday: Offline
- Tuesday: Offline
- Wednesday: 9pm Bleach Margarita Savage Raid* (FFXIV)
- Thursday: Offline
5pm Weekly Fitness Update in For Honor!
9pm Bleach Margarita Savage Raid* (FFXIV)
- Saturday: Announcement via Twitter
- Sunday: Announcement via Twitter
note: Asterisk means the live stream will have minimal commentary, mostly due to team communication.
PC HARDWARE of "japan" 2012 Streaming rig:
- Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 Mid Tower Computer Case
- Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX 850 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze (TX850M)
- Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H LGA 1155
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge Quad-Core 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)
- Heatsink: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 (2015 Upgrade)
- Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3
- Hard Drives: Corsair Force Series GT 2.5" 240GB & 500GB SATA III
- Capture Card: USB Elgato HD 60 (2017 Upgrade)
- Audio Interface: USB Dual Pre Project Series ART (2017 Upgrade)
- Mic: Audio-Technica AT2020 XLR Condenser (2017 Upgrade)
- Webcam: Logitech HD Pro C920 (2014 Upgrade)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional (2015 Upgrade)
- Keyboard/Trackball: Logitech K120/M570
- Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series Multimedia Speaker System
- Samsung 24" 1080p LED Monitor
- Avol 26" 1080p LCD TV
- Sony Bravia 32" 1080p LED TV
PC HARDWARE of "betty" 2017 Studio rig (Amazon wish list):
What is extra life?
Extra Life unites thousands of players around the world in a 24 hour gaming marathon to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Since its inception in 2008, Extra Life has raised more than $30 million for local CMN Hospitals.
Stay tune for updates on the 2018 marathon later this year and how to support this awesome program through my Twitch channel.