Join me every Friday at 5:00pm central time for a couple hours of fun in Final Fantasy XIV and talking about my fitness journey, IRL, and everything in between that has happened this week. The show will conclude with a Daddy Daughter segment to bring back this old series and also have fun in a dungeon or two. Also on schedule is my weekly FFXIV savage progression raiding with people of Bleach Margarita every Wednesday & Friday starting at 9pm central time.
Games are all played on the Playstation 4 Pro. Click on the Twitch banner to visit my channel and don't forget to follow.
PC HARDWARE of "japan" 2012 Streaming rig
- Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 Mid Tower Computer Case
- Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX 850 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze (TX850M)
- Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H LGA 1155
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge Quad-Core 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)
- Heatsink: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 (2015 Upgrade)
- Memory: CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3
- Hard Drives: Corsair Force Series GT 2.5" 240GB & 500GB SATA III
- Capture Card: Elgato HD 60 (2017 Upgrade)
- Audio Interface: USB Dual Pre Project Series ART (2017 Upgrade)
- Mic: Audio-Technica AT2020 XLR Condenser (2017 Upgrade)
- Webcam: Logitech HD Pro C920 (2014 Upgrade)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional (2015 Upgrade)
PC HARDWARE of "betty" wish list
What is extra life?
Extra Life unites thousands of players around the world in a 24 hour gaming marathon to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Since its inception in 2008, Extra Life has raised more than $30 million for local CMN Hospitals.
Stay tune for updates on the 2018 marathon later this year and how to support this awesome program through my Twitch channel.